Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Easy food processor gelato

I need to take pictures of this later this week. I have made it 2 times now with strawberries and it does not last long enough to get a picture everyone is standing in my way waiting for a bowl of it. Simple ingredients and a food processor is all that is needed! This is not as thick as ice cream but oh so good you can freeze it for about 45 minutes if you want a thicker consisity but I warn you it is hard to wait!

2-3 cups fresh frozen fruit (no sugar added)
1/2 cup sugar or to taste
2/3 cup heavy cream
process sugar and berries add cream blend till thick and enjoy about 5 minutes!

the next time I make this I think I am going to try half and half and splenda (1/4 cup to start) to try and reduce the calories

No comments:

Post a Comment